Catching Up With the Curtis Family

Catching Up With the Curtis Family

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blogging Hiatus...Sorry!

Well, unfortunately blogging has taken a backseat in the Curtis household due to summer jobs and many other obligations. I was officially on a blogging hiatus. However, summer has officially started for Doug and I today as our Parks and Recreation jobs have ended! My friend, Shannon, saw me on Fourth of July and said she was tired of seeing "Happy Easter"; therefore, those of you reading are getting the update. Many pictures have been taken between Easter and now; however, I am only putting a few up at this time as some are outdated. The kids are all great. Dane has been taking summer school while continuing to work for his graphic design company. Allison graduated from DeKalb High School in June. She has played in a couple of golf tournaments and won the tournament at Fort Wayne Country Club for the 3rd time in a row. She is currently getting prepared to move into IPFW housing to begin her freshman year at IPFW. McKenna finished 2nd grade with all A's. She has been playing coaches pitch softball since the spring. She made the All-Star team and will be traveling to a few tournaments in July. She definitely is a fierce "little" competitor. We are looking forward to traveling with her, although, I am unsure if I am ready for this traveling activity to start being that she is only 8 years old. As for Doug and I, we are just going to relax. I am going to get caught up on some reading that I have been wanting to do. Doug plans on playing lots of golf now...I think I will enjoy the sun instead. More pictures to follow in a few days. Enjoy what is posted!
With Love,
Megan

Fourth of July fireworks at Riverside Gardens in Leo

Mrs. Weaver and McKenna at her 2nd grade awards ceremony

Makenzie and McKenna at their Living Wax Museum
Doug and I out with Casey and friends at the Neon Armidillo for .25 beers

McKenna, Kaleb, Maddie, and Chase riding the four wheeler

Maddie and McKenna posing

Doug and I with Maddie at fireworks
















No comments:

Post a Comment