Catching Up With the Curtis Family

Catching Up With the Curtis Family

Friday, July 8, 2011

My "Little" All-Star

Next weekend we will begin our first traveling experience with (I can only assume) the many sporting events that McKenna will seemingly partake in. We will be traveling to Fishers, IN, for our first tournament next weekend as she has made the Leo-Grabill All-Star 8 & Under Softball team. I am helping coach this team as I did during the regular season, so we have been practicing about 4 times a week as we prepare the girls for many games in a day. Last evening we got her uniform so tonight she decided she needed to try it on and that I needed to take pictures of her in it. She definitely is little, but she is cute! (Take away the fact she hasn't had a bath tonight so her hair is a little bit of a mess! LOL!!!)

A close up with the visor

Throwing herself a pop-fly!!
The whole uniform...check out the socks that go about to her hips. LOL

#47 after our neighbor, Morgan, whom she adores










No comments:

Post a Comment