Catching Up With the Curtis Family

Catching Up With the Curtis Family

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vacation is Over! :-(

Unfortunately, we made it home from a wonderful vacation in Myrtle Beach! It was a long drive home, as is any drive home from a beautiful place that you have just visited, but we did make it much to our dismay. Our final two days on the beach were nothing less than spectacular! We couldn't have asked for better weather (except for the first three days when it rained). McKenna was a trooper the whole trip and such a good girl! She surprised Doug and I continuously with the ocean. She just loved it! She has a great tan going on and even thinks her thighs up near her bathing suit are "black" when she bends down. It is pretty funny! So our first friends vacation was a complete success. We are even talking about going back next year. Thanks Mike, Nikki, and Madelyn for the invite! Big thanks to my Mom and Harry for allowing us to use their car and cartop carrier. Below are some more pictures from the trip...I will add more in later posts. For now it is back to the "real world".

Practicing their synchronized swimming!

Eating the Italian Ice they had to have...they waited for two days to get this on the beach!
One of the only pictures of Doug and I (since I take all the pictures)

Cute girls posing on the beach!

A classic McKenna look...












No comments:

Post a Comment