Oliver playing cards with us last night! (Maybe taking a little nap too!)
Catching Up With the Curtis Family
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter!!
Happy Easter to all! Doug and I spent this Easter weekend in Valporaiso visiting Doug's parents, his sister's family, and his Grandma Curtis (who is 96)! We had a wonderful weekend celebrating the fact that Jesus has RISEN, but sure missed the kiddos, who unfortuately, were not with us. We did, however, take our two dogs. What a mistake! I believe that they are worse than having children. It seems that whenever they are in new territory they decide to break in the place by pooping, peeing, and puking all over. One of the two "gems" decided to have a major blowout in the middle of the night without us knowing. Needless to say, Doug woke up with his entire leg covered in poop. So after we attended church, we had the honor of gagging as we cleaned up the bedding outside on the deck so his mom could take the comforter to the dry cleaner tomorrow. Sorry, Dot! It has made for a great story with laughs, but I think we will not travel again with them anytime soon. :-) The Easter Bunny did visit our house while we were gone, therefore, McKenna still got to hunt for more eggs and find her basket. I snapped a couple pictures from the weekend. Have a great week! God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment