Kieran, Katarina, McKenna, & Joey eating popsicles
Catching Up With the Curtis Family
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Neighborhood Friends
Finally, the air conditioner is off (at least for a couple of days) and the windows are open for some fresh air! Tonight was another beautiful evening! There have been very few evenings since school has started that we have not gotten home and McKenna has darted straight out the door to play with the neighbor boy, Kieran. He and McKenna play so well together. He is so darn cute...he is always coming over ringing the doorbell wanting to play. Although they are a couple of years apart, McKenna still enjoys playing outdoors with someone. She is the mother hen of Kieran and his two year old sister McKenzie. Tonight there were a couple of other neighbors playing. We provided the neighborhood with popsicles (which they all loved) and they provided the swingset. I got a few pictures of them all being silly! I certainly hope that this weather continues for a few more weeks! I love it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment