Catching Up With the Curtis Family

Catching Up With the Curtis Family

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Snow Day = Miserable Day for McKenna

The unexpected snow created an unexpected day off for McKenna and I today. However, as much as I only wanted that delay, the day off was much needed for McKenna. For the past few weeks she has had a nasty cough, so we started the ever dreaded breathing treatments stopping them about a week ago as she seemed much better. Much to my dismay, I have noticed the cough has been back for the past couple of days and much deeper than prior. To top it off, this morning she got her first ever bloody nose from all the coughing and dry air. It was everywhere and lasted for about an hour and half. Uhgg! So today has been back to breathing treatments every 3-4 hours. I made her afternoon much better by taking her to the orthodontist where they put a spring in her top braces in order to make room for a tooth. Now her mouth is really sore... Therefore, this snow day has not been a pleasant one for her. The only good news is she found out that she no longer has to wear her facemask at night. YEAH!!! We are certainly hoping for a better day tomorrow.

McKenna looking dreadful doing a breathing treatment






No comments:

Post a Comment