Catching Up With the Curtis Family

Catching Up With the Curtis Family

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fun Times with Snow!!

Yesterday was filled with lots of fun! Day 10 of cancellations due to snow, so we had yet another day to find something to do. We are beyond ready for spring! My mom arrived back to Indiana after visiting my brother, Dirk, Karen, and new nephew, Kaleb in Florida, so we attempted the roads and picked her up from the airport. We then ventured over to Carroll High School to go sledding with friends! What a blast it was! Thanks to Mike, Nikki, and Madelyn for inviting us to tag along with you. Following that adventure we met up with my mom, Harry, and grandparents for birthday dinners at the Rib Room. (We were a tad behind in celebrating Harry and my Grandpa's birthday due to so much going on lately.) It was very yummy and I captured a few pictures from the evening.
The gang enjoying dinner!
McKenna got a pretty good picture of Doug and I...
My attempt at going down the hill...YIKES!
Mike at the bottom to catch me...although I took him out.All four girls pose quickly!
Mike was the safety net so the girls didn't end up on the concrete...
All smiles...
Mike did a "face plant" in one attempt.
Here I go!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment